In order for our website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for Artsafric.com to collect, use, and share personal information.
Collection: Information posted on Artsafric.com is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Artsafric.com and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Verifying your identity;
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the site;
- Provide our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, membership authentication and verification services)
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- Customize user’s experience, measure interest in our services;
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information;
Disclosure: We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Ghana.haispot.org and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our support Department through artsafric20.gmail.com
Security Measures: We use lots of commercial grade tools (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect all personal information collected and our site against unauthorized access or use of data.
Customer Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support telephone number: +233543021488
Unsubscribe information: If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact us. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
This website makes use of Display Advertising, and uses Re-marketing technology with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on various websites across the Internet, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.