- Image size should be at least 1000 pixels either width or height.
- Artsafric recommends 2560 pixels wide.
- Image frame
- The product should fill 85% of the frame.
Kindly follow the technical image requirements for artsafric
- All products should have either pure white or black background.
- The image must not contain additional text, graphics, or inset images.
- Pornographic and offensive materials are not allowed.
How do I get paid?
- You will be able to request your payout 7 days after your artwork/craft has been safely delivered to the collector. The funds will be made available on your Sales Dashboard. You can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, or mobile money transfer. Please note that payouts are typically fulfilled 14 calendar days from the date of your request.
- When a customer pays for your item, for promptness, you are required to deliver to Artafric within 24 hours if you are in Greater Accra and 2 days if you are outside Accra.
- Vendors in Greater Accra bares the cost to deliver to us in Accra, Oyibi, Behind DVLA Dodowa.
- Vendors in other regions bare the cost of delivery to Kwame Nkrumah Cycle, Accra.
- The Artsafric delivery team will pick items up upon due communication with the team.
State of craft or artwork
- Please ensure the item/ items are in a good state to avoid the team returning it.
- For items that are not in good shape on delivery, the vendor will bear the cost of returning it.
- And if this continues for more than 3 times, you will not be eligible to sell on this platform.
How does commission work on ArtsAfric?
- Artsafric will take a 15% commission on the final sale price.
- Kindly provide the item’s weight in Kg and item attributes (height, size, color)
Digital Address GM-261-1732
Behind DVLA, Oyibi, Dodowa Road, Accra, Ghana.